Thursday, January 7, 2010

Backyard Farm Day 6




Hodge podge of shite today. First, please admire our Blue Chip Stamps sign. We got it at the Pasadena City College Flea Market this last Sunday and the side of the barn seemed perfecto, no? Next, I'm going to build a front porch for the barn out of cedar planks that I have. That's getting done tomorrow and you'll enjoy the finished version, I swear to it. Last, here's the drip irrigation. My friend, Miguel Lopez, and by friend I mean a dude from Canoga Park I pay to work on my stuff, is gonna prep the ground for our chicken run. Here's a photo of the drip irrigation he installed. I supervised. Can't wait for Alabama and Texas folks to leave Pasadena. I've noted, Texas fans are the worst and most inconsiderate of ALL the folks who have taken over our town.

No comments:

Post a Comment